CONTINUING EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
The current cycle began April 1, 2013 and ends March 31, 2015. KOTA Central Office administers the CEU Management System and will report your CEU's to the Board of Healing Arts [less -]
at the appropriate time. When you have reached your required number of CEU's, you will be sent a letter of congratulations from KOTA.
|Enrollment Procedures and Fees
CEU Filing Fee: $75
- Complete the 2013-2015 CEU Cycle application form (PDF APPLICATION or SIGN-UP ONLINE today!) All information must be provided to ensure accurate reporting to Kansas Board of Healing Arts.
- Send $75 in form of check or money order. No Cash Please.
- Mail completed form and fee to KOTA Central Office at:
825 S. Kansas Avenue,
Topeka, Kansas 66612
NOTE: All name or address changes should be reported to the KOTA office immediately to ensure proper handling of your CEUs.
|Course Information and Class Forms
Filing for CEU Approval of KOTA Pre-Approved Courses
If you receive a Certificate of Attendance that has KOTA on the top, do not forward application to the office. The course provider will report your attendance. To ensure proper credit, sign in on KOTA attendance sheets before the morning and afternoon sessions.
All Other Courses
Mail application form and required supporting documentation to the KOTA Central Office within 60 days from attendance to avoid $20.00 late processing fee. See Class Information and Examples to ensure submission of appropriate class application and supporting documentation.
The following applications can be downloaded for your convenience. Please view the CEU Management Folder for more information on class forms, CEU requirements, and guidelines. Please note that all CEUs must be submitted with the new CEU forms (forms dated 4/2013)
|Agency/Provider Course Pre-Approval
Agency / Course Provider Note
If you are an agency or course provider seeking information on the PRE-APPROVAL process, you may download the self explanatory application below. If you have any questions, please contact the KOTA office at 785.232.8044 or email us.
Provider PRE-APPROVAL Application for CEU Cycle April 1, 2013 through March 31, 2015
Top Ten Reasons…
TO SUBSCRIBE TO KOTA CEU MANAGEMENT
- Access to your CEU Information via website, 24/7
- Full support of KOTA staff
- Peace of mind that CEUs meet the Kansas Board of Healing Arts and National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy criteria
- All CEUs are reviewed and either approved or denied through a member of the KOTA CEU Review Board
- During an audit, KOTA provides your CEU information to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- All KOTA pre-approved classes are automatically applied to your record …a hassle-free convenience of KOTA CEU Management!
- All records are kept in one location for ease of renewing your NBCOT license
- Upon completion of your CEUs, you are sent a letter of verification
- Excellent Value!! Only $75 for the two-year cycle! Click to Sign-Up today!